Recovery Solutions conducts comprehensive grant evaluation studies for courts and non-profit organizations.
Using a multi-faceted approach, Recovery Solutions utilizes both quantitative and qualitative data to validate grant outcomes and make specific program reccomendations. Evaluations typically include:
- Customized data base creation and management
- Statistical and inferential analysis
- Process gap anaylsis
- Strengths, Challenges, Opportunities, Threats (S.C.O.T.) anaylsis
- Staff interveiws and focus groups
- Participant interviews and focus groups
- Program recommendations
- Directions for future research
- Dissemination of findings to local and national stakeholders
Recovery Solutions has an extensive resume of completed evaluations with several different problem solving courts including drug, mental health, co-occurring disorders, re-entry, family, youth, and domestic violence courts. Recovery Solutions has also been involved in the implementation and process evaluations for the Buffalo Veteran's Treatment Court, the first Veteran's court in the country and a national model for all problem solving courts.